Do you like like tarts?💕 Because I love them, especially with a nice creamy filling 😍 like in this 🌊💙Blueberry Ocean Tart💜🍰 Gluten-free, vegan, refined sugar-free ✨, it’s a nice dreamy dessert to have on Valentine’s Day on any other special occasion 🌿🙌🌸
🌱 for more Vegan, Gluten-Free food recipes and inspiration✨💕
1 cup almond flour
1 cup gf all purpose flour
2 Tbsp coconut butter, melted
4 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1 15oz (400ml) can full-fat coconut cream
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/8 cup lime juice
1 tsp agar agar powder
1/2 cup cashews, soaked
1 Tbsp @unicornsuperfoods
1/2 cup blueberries
1/4 cup blackberries
zest of 1 lime
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F and grease a 8” (20cm) tart tin.
2. For the crust, place all ingredients into a food processor until you have a sticky and crumbly dough. Transfer to the tart tin and press down evenly to the bottom and up the sides. Fill with baking beans, place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
3. Add the coconut cream, maple syrup, and lime juice to a medium pot over high heat. Bring to a boil, add in the agar agar and let simmer for 1 minute until it has dissolved. Use a whisk to mix everything together.
4. Pour into a heat-resistant high speed blender, add the cashews and ocean blend and blend on high until smooth.
5. Poor into the tart tin and transfer to the fridge for 2-4 hours. Top with blueberries, blackberries and lime zest and enjoy!
#veganrecipes #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #plantpowered #eatclean #instafood #plantbased #veganfoodvideos #veganvideos #foodvideos #healthydessert #vegantart #vegandessert #glutenfreevegan #veganbaking #vegantart #healthydesserts #dairyfree #nodairy #glutenfreecake #glutenfreedessert #glutenfreerecipes #glutenfreerecipe #vegantreats #vegantreat #vegandesserts #ipreview